Made with creamy baked sweet potatoes and hearty tempeh, these BBQ Tempeh Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are a quick and easy weeknight dinner for two. Ready in just 35 minutes!
- 2 sweet potatoes, 8 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 5 mini bell peppers, or half a large yellow, orange or red bell pepper
- 1 8-ounce package tempeh
- 6 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- shredded cabbage, or lettuce
- <a href="/recipes/chipotle-guacamole-recipe/">guacamole</a>
- fresh cilantro
- Bake the Sweet Potatoes: Adjust the cooking rack in your toaster oven to the bottom placement and preheat to 400°F on the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic