This scrumptious meatloaf is filled with cheddar cheese in the middle and topped with [url href="http://www.kcmasterpiece.com/recipes/" target="_blank" title="k c masterpiece bbq sauce"]KC Masterpiece Barbecue sauce[/url] on top. It's so mouthwatering. You can even use your own [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2013/07/14/homemade-bread-crumbs/" target="_blank" title="homemade bread crumbs"]Homemade Bread Crumbs[/url].
- 3 lbs. ground beef (93% lean is the best)
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs or Homemade Bread Crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix beef, crumbs, eggs and onion. Spray baking dish. Place half of the meat mixture on bottom of dish and shape into oval. Sprinkle...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen