These fabulous sliders are extra gooey with cheese, filled with bbq meatballs, bacon and onions and served on [url href="http://www.kingshawaiian.com/" target="_blank"]King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls[/url]for spectacular taste. Great for tailgating parties.
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion (diced or chopped)
- bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- 12 Kraft sharp cheddar big cheese slices
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (split in half)
- Combine beef, shredded cheddar cheese, bread crumbs and egg. Form into balls and bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until cooked through....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen