This BBQ Chicken Quesadilla is stuffed with smokehouse flavor. Loaded with barbecue chicken, crisp red onion, and cilantro, plus lots of mozzarella and smoked gouda cheese. The smoked gouda is what takes these over the top!
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, plus extra for dipping
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- 8 flour tortillas
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Combine the chicken and barbecue sauce. In a separate bowl, combine the mozzarella and gouda cheeses. On 4 of the tortillas, evenly...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic