BBQ Chicken Flatbread for those on-the-go nights when everyone's got some sort of practice. Easy, yummy, and a total crowd pleaser.
- 2 lavash flat breads, large (8 by 10 inches)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place the flatbreads on two large baking pans. Spread the barbecue sauce over them. Top with chicken and spinach....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic