Fabulous way to cook brisket and so much tastier than corned beef brisket. This tender, succulent meat is then spread with your favorite barbecue sauce for a delectable treat. This recipe is gluten free except for the BBQ sauce.
- 1 large 12-15 lb. brisket
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Liquid smoke
- bottle KC Masterpiece Original BBQ sauce, Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce (or your favorite sauce)
- Use equal parts of Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and liquid smoke. Usually ¼ cup of each will work. Prick meat thoroughly with a fork...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen