Delicious breadmaker bread and raises perfectly every time and has a wonderful texture and taste. This recipe is for a two-pound loaf.
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 2 tbsp. powdered milk
- 2 tbsp. Crisco shortening
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 1/4 cups Gold Medal bread flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. bread-maker yeast
- Measure ingredients in the order listed into breadmaker baking pan. This recipe is for a basic bread setting and cooks for 3 hours and 50...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen