This tequila lime chicken recipe comes courtesy of The Barefoot Contessa. She knows her stuff!
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large chicken breasts, boneless, skin on
- Combine tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss in the chicken breasts....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments