This Barefoot Contessa penne recipe is quick and easy to make. We're big fans of the woman behind it.
- kosher salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pecorino romano cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup italian gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 pound penne
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 500. Bring five quarts of salted water to a boil in a stockpot. Mix in all the ingredients - except the penne and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic