This is a seriously delicious pecan pie recipe. Let's all thank the Barefoot Contessa for it!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten with a fork
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup pecans
- PIE CRUST Stir the flour and salt in a bowl. Add the butter and shortening. Work the butter into the flour using a dough cutter until the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic