Read on and learn how to make this delicious Barefoot Contessa butterflied chicken recipe... now!
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, chopped; plus 2 sprigs
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 2 roasted chickens, deboned and butterflied
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- Mix the chopped rosemary, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, one tablespoon olive oil, two teaspoons salt and half teaspoon pepper together...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic