Banana Split Tacos now give you a delicious banana split in a taco shell. Tacos for dessert!
- 48 ounces refined peanut oil, or canola oil
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons chicago old town premium spice sugar, or a mixture of equal parts cinnamon, granulated sugar and cardamom
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- chocolate sauce
- In a large, deep skillet bring oil to 350°F. Dip half of one tortilla into the hot oil and cook until golden brown. Dip the second half...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic