This festive, gorgeous dessert is like eating a banana split with a cheesecake layer instead of ice cream. It's filled with bananas, pineapple, maraschino cherries and walnuts.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 7 bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice to prevent discoloration (I used 8 bananas)
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 12-oz. container cool whip (I used a 16-oz. container)
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into 9x13” pan. Combine powdered sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla and mix well....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen