- My Recipes Boxes
- Banana Sheera
Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
Sweet Banana Pudding
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 8 cashew nuts
- 10 raisins
- 1 cup Semolina (rava or sooji)
- 2 Banana (medium sized, yellow)
- 5-6 tbsp unrefined sugar ( or jaggery )
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- few strands saffron
- 2.5 cups drinking water
- Set a deep wok to heat gently. Into the oil add the cashews, roast till they are golden. Remove and set aside. Roast the raisins in the...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
Rate This Recipe!
- Baby toddler food
- Recipe Yields: