Banana Nutella Snack Cake will bake up sweet and simple. It's the perfect match to your afternoon cup of tea.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mashed banana, (ripe)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup nutella
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 15x10 sheet pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Beat the butter and sugars until creamy....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic