This Banana muffins recipe calls for the use of a sourdough starter and chocolate chips. Yes, it's as delicious as it sounds.
- 1 cup sourdough starter
- 1 cup banana
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium egg
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line muffin tins with paper muffin cups and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sourdough...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments