This banana cupcake recipe uses cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Try not to drool on your keyboard.
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2-1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 24 muffin tins with paper liners. In a small bowl, combine mashed bananas and lemon juice. Set aside. In a...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments