Banana Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting are the ultimate in decadence. Elvis would fully approve.
- 1 box brownie mix, like hershey's brand with the chocolate syrup!
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, plus 1 yolk
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream, or milk
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, vegetable oil, eggs, and mashed banana. Beat until well-combined. Fold in peanut...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic