This classic banana bread is easy to make and everyone will love it. It’s the best way to use up some over-ripe bananas and make a great breakfast or snack!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana, about 4 medium
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray two 8x4 inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl whisk...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic