Banana bread muffins will make your Sunday. The perfect start to a slow weekend day.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 medium bananas, very well mashed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic