Banana Bread Bear Paws bring the joy of banana bread into a cookie form. A great dessert or afternoon treat.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside. In a large bowl, stir together...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments