Easy-peasy healthy fruit ice cream! Vanilla or Chocolate, option to make with or without ice cream maker.
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 1/2 cups avocado
- 3 large bananas ((anywhere from green-tipped to overripe depending on sweetness desired))
- 1/4 cup coconut oil ((refined unless you loooove coconut flavor))
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1-4 tbsp maple syrup ((honey, sugar or other sweetener, optional))
- 2-5 tbsp cocoa powder ((optional for chocolate flavor))
- ICE CREAM MAKER METHOD: In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until completely combined. Quickly add softened or melted coconut...
- Get the full instructions at Real Food To Heal