This delicious sweet bread uses bananas, apricots, pecans and coconut. This recipe makes three small bread loaves.
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots (6-oz. pkg.)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup mashed banana
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup milk (half-and-half or cream)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter (melted)
- In a bowl, combine the banana, sugar, cream, egg, butter, salt, baking soda, and baking powder with a whisk until well combined. Stir in...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen