Protein banana bread is your best friend if you are practicing a protein heavy nutrition diet. It is a sugar free, high fiber, high protein, guilt free snack for mid-day cravings.
- 1/3 cup Almond flour
- 1/3 cup Oats flour
- 1/3 cup Vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Soda
- 3-4 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 2-3 tablespoon Cane sugar or jaggery powder (Optional)
- 40-50 grams Almonds (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 Eggs
- 30-40 grams Butter
- 2-3 Bananas (Ripped)
- 3 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 mins, while you are preparing for the cake. Add almond flour, oats flour, protein powder,...
- Get the full instructions at Honey Buzzard