Savory gluten free and vegan casserole with yellow squash, leeks, red onions, red bell peppers and garlic seasoned with parsley, basil and thyme, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Quick, easy, economical and delicious!
- 2 yellow squash (sliced)
- 1 leek (green top removed, sliced)
- 1 slice red onion (diced)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 heaping tsp. minced garlic from a jar
- 1/4 cup fresh torn parsley
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp. Pompeian balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Spray an 8x12” glass baking dish with cooking spray. Layer ingredients in dish in order listed. Cover with foil and bake at 350 about...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen