This colorful and appetizing starter from Gordon Ramsay is perfect for winter family dinner. Sweet beetroot, sour vinegar, salty Roquefort and crispy sesame seeds… this combination is gorgeous! I found this antipasti recipe in “Ramsay’s Sunday lunch” from “The F word” TV series and tried to make it by myself. It is simple and very… very… VERY tasty!
- 500 g beetroot cooked, peeled and trimmed
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 6-7 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 120 g Roquefort
- 1-2 tsp sesame seeds toasted
- I took ready for use baked beetroot from the supermarket, but you can also boil or bake beetroot by yourself. Halve the beetroot, then...
- Get the full instructions at FoodStuff Guru