Succulent one-dish meal containing turkey, wild rice, black beans, onions, diced tomatoes with chilies, carrots, yellow bell pepper and lots of Monterey Jack cheese.
- 4 cups chopped turkey or chicken
- Lundberg Wild Rice Blend
- 3 cups turkey or chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup carrots (chopped)
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- 15-oz. can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 10-oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilies (undrained)
- 3 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare rice using turkey or chicken broth. Bring to a boil and continue simmering over medium heat for about 20-25...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen