This traditional Malay/ Nyonya kuih is semi-soft, chewy and fragrant. It has an inviting aroma from the pandan leaves, eggs and coconut milk. More importantly it’s extremely easy to make and it’s super delicious.
- 2eggslightly beaten
- 1kgyellow tapiocagrated
- 5pandan leavesrinse and drain well
- 375mlundiluted thick coconut milk, 400g, at room temperature (from 2 coconuts)
- Banana leavesrinse and drain dry
- Line a 23x5 cm square cake tin with banana leaves (oiled on shinny side). Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Peel yellow tapioca tubers (3 kg)...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew