These Baked Spicy Tindora Fries would make a delicious, gluten free, snack or side dish to your favorite burger! We bet you'll love 'em.
- 3/4 pound tindora
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika, divided
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, divided (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Wash tindora, pat dry and cut into quarters length-wise. Add the rice flour, coriander, 1 teaspoon of the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic