Baked Samoa Donuts are decadence personified. Saturday morning just got amazing.
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, 60%
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 425°F and grease donut pan. In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk in milk...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic