Baked Rosemary Chicken with Apples is a tried and true recipe that'll become part of your rotation. Simple and comforting.
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large honeycrisp apple, fuji or gala apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch thick wedges
- 2 large shallots, quartered
- 1/4 cup your favorite white wine
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, honey mustard, olive oil, minced garlic, salt and rosemary. Add the chicken to the bag,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic