Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal awaits you as a great way to begin your morning. What a great Fall breakfast!
- 2 cups gluten free steel cut oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- The night before, pour water over oats in a bowl, and then let them soak overnight so that they are soft. To bake the oats, preheat the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic