These baked pretzel crusted chicken tenders are so simple and yummy! The chicken is slathered in a mustard mixture before getting coated in pretzel crumbs.
- 8 ounces crispy sourdough pretzels
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken tenders
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 and line a sheet tray with a silicone mat. Put the pretzels into a zip top bag and use a rolling pin to...
- Get the full instructions at Jeanie and Lulu's Kitchen