Baked Potato Soup is a make ahead, one pot wonder. Make a batch and freeze for when you need a big bowl of soup for lunch!
- 6 medium russet baking potatoes
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 stalks celery, minced
- 1/4 cup sour cream, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, plus additional for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Clean the baked potatoes, poke with a fork and bake on a tray for 45 minutes. While potatoes bake, cut the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic