Baked pork chops, potatoes and veggies all in one sheet pan.
- olive oil
- 2 thick cut pork chops
- 1/2 of a 1 pound bag trimmed and washed string beans
- 1/2 of a 1 pound bag frozen french fry cut potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper (Seeded, cored and cut into square pieces)
- 1 medium onion (cut through the stem into 8 wedges )
- salt and black pepper
- powdered paprika
- grated parmesan cheese
- Set the oven at 475F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray or wipe with olive oil. Put the pork chops and the veggies on the...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks