This amazing pasta dish combines the best of pizza with pepperoni, Italian sausage and pasta noodles. We love this wonderful entree.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 6-oz. package mini pepperoni
- 1/2 large onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- bulk sweet Italian sausage
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 28-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 14.5-oz. can low-sodium chicken broth
- dried rotini or fusilli pasta
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 cups freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley or basil leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sauté mini pepperonis for 1-2 minutes, until they start to...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen