Baked Pineapple is a delicious side dish but sweet enough to serve as a dessert! This fantastic casserole has only six ingredients and can be oven-ready in five minutes. It's perfect for company or holidays like Mother's Day or Father's Day.
- 1 stick unsalted butter ( melted )
- 2 large slices Sourdough bread (lightly toasted and cubed)
- 2 tbsp. UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- Combine the melted butter with the cubed bread. With a mixer, whip the flour, eggs, sugar and crushed pineapple together. Pour into a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen