Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Donuts are the indulgence you've been waiting for. Chocolate cake donuts with peanut butter glaze--delicious!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk, or sour milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 8 ounce bag miniature reese's peanut butter cups, chopped, or just 1 cup chopped reese's cups, any size
- For the Donuts: Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 2 regular-sized donut pans with cooking spray. (Regular-sized donut pans typically have 6...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic