Fabulous holiday breakfast that is like an upside-down cake. Peach pie filling is layered on the bottom and then custard-dunked cinnamon-raisin bread is layered on top and baked.
- 2 cans Comstock peach pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I used heavy whipping cream)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 loaf day-old Sun-maid cinnamon-raisin bread
- 2-3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Spoon pie filling into a 9x13” baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. In a bowl, whisk eggs, cream and vanilla. Submerge...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen