Baked Parmesan Tomatoes are absolutely mouthwatering. Tomatoes are sprinkled with parmesan cheese, fresh oregano and basil. Then they're drizzled with olive oil before roasting. This easy and delicious side dish is terrific for company for holidays like Easter, Mother's Day or Father's Day. Gluten free.
- 12 roma tomatoes (halved lengthwise )
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1-2 tbsp. minced fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- freshly-ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Spray a 9x13” glass baking dish with olive oil cooking spray. Place tomatoes cut-side up in prepared baking dish....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen