This has spectacular flavors from using really large sliced onions, potato chips, Fiesta cheese blend, cream of mushroom soup and cayenne pepper.
- 1 1/2 whopper size onions, sliced thinly (or three large onions)
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- shredded Fiesta blend cheese (Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheeses)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Slice onions and layer in large 9x13” or 10x14” greased baking dish (or spray with olive oil cooking spray). Layer onions in bottom of...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen