Baked Macaroni and Cheese is just the easy dinner you need tonight. We know it will delight the kids!
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups low fat milk, 2%
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, mild, shredded
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 4 eggs, lightly scrambled
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9" x 13" inch casserole pan with cooking spray. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic