Baked Goat Cheese with Harissa is the spicy dish you'll make again and again. Serve it at a party or just because!
- 11 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup harissa sauce, jarred, many spice levels available – mild used in this recipe
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 french baguette, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium size bowl, stir together goat cheese and cream cheese. Spread mixture in the center of a small baking...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic