Wonderful, moist, succulent chicken dish with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, Asiago cheese and bread crumbs. Quick, easy, delicious!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 heaping teaspoon minced garlic (from a jar)
- 1/4 cup dry Italian Style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8x12" baking dish with olive oil cooking spray. In a small bowl, stir olive oil and garlic. On a plate,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen