Baked eggs and green beans are the perfect way to start your day. With the help of your toaster oven, this healthy breakfast cooks up in just 20 minutes!
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, washed and dried
- 1/2 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- 4 tablespoons vegetarian parmesan cheese, (grated)
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- fresh basil, parsley or chives
- Adjust cooking rack to the bottom position and preheat the toaster oven to 425°F. While the toaster oven preheats trim the ends of...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments