A real quick and easy Baked Cod Filets dinner - 30 Minutes Max -One Pan - Gluten Free - Paleo friendly and a real easy clean up!
- 4 small cod filets (0r 2 large)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (cut into large french fry shapes)
- 3 cups broccoli florets (frozen is ok)
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided - sprinkling for the veggies and the rest for the cod filet rub)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup almond flour (or regular flour or bread crumbs)
- 1 tablespoon dried paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil (or 1/4 cup dried)
- 1 fresh lemon (zested)
- Set the oven at 400. Spray the baking sheet with olive oil. Spread the potatoes and broccoli out on the baking sheet and drizzle with...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks