This recipe uses chicken marinated in sun-dried tomato dressing. The bruschetta is made of tomatoes, garlic, basil, sun-dried tomato dressing and mozzarella cheese. This recipe is gluten free.
- 4 boneless (skinless chicken breasts)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 garlic cloves (sliced and roasted)
- 1 tsp. basil or ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- ground salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing (divided use)
- Place chicken in plastic bowl or ziplock bag with ½ cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing and marinate up to 48 hours. Mine marinated 36...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen