These baked broccoli tots are such a fun, flavorful and healthy twist on the old classic tater tots! They're so simple to make too.
- 1 head broccoli
- salt (for the boiling water)
- 1 whole onion (peeled and quartered)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 whole egg
- 2/3 cup medium ground corn meal
- 1/2 cup extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (or ketchup)
- First, blanch the broccoli. Fill a large pot a little over halfway with water and bring it to a boil on the stove. Salt it generously....
- Get the full instructions at Jeanie and Lulu's Kitchen