Baked Apple Fritters are everything you love about Fall baking. And they're not fried!
- 1 cup 2% milk, 250ml
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces, 2 oz, 57g
- 1 large egg
- 3-3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 15-17.5oz, 425-500g
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast, 4.5g
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1.75 oz, 50g
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups peeled and chopped apples, about 2 medium
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, 6 oz, 170g
- 4 tablespoons milk, 60ml
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 5ml
- In a microwave safe dish, combine the milk and the butter and heat for 1-2 minutes until the butter is melted and the milk is about 100°F...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic