Baesook is a delightful recipe from the Korean Royal recipe collection which is as pretty as any other Asian dessert and an excellent pear based recipe
- 400 gram pear (Nashi pear if available)
- 10-20 Black pepper
- 3.5 cups drinking water
- 15 gram fresh ginger root
- 3 tbsp Sugar/brown sugar
- pear (a few fresh slices)
- 1 tbsp pine kernels (pine nuts)
- Peel and slice the Pears. Pierce a few peppercorns into each slice. Into a saucepan, water, rawsugar and ginger and bring it to a rolling...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.